The Decco SLIDE system is a new, alternative solution in the segment of sliding doors and windows. It is an excellent alternative to PSK or HST patio doors. The SLIDE system will be perfect for single-family housing as well as for public utility buildings. The warmest SLIDE system; the widest glazing packages; extremely tight.
Uw = 0,69 [W/m2K] – for a reference window 4000 x 2200 with a glazing unit 44 mm / Ug = 0.6 W / m2K and a Swisspacer V spacer
Advantages of the profile:
- The depth of the wings – 81 mm
- The depth of the frame construction – 157.5 mm
- Possibility of glazing with packages up to 52 mm
- High-stiffness reinforcements in the wings
- Two types of fixed post from the Decco 82 system (wide static and standard).
- Designed to work with Roto and Hautau hardware
- Possibility of prefabrication by the system provider
- Available in scheme A