Standard Box – front-mounted roller shutter
- Energy savings and safety in one
- Easy installation inside the recess or directly on the facade
- The most popular solution on the market
- Possible connection to Smart Home system
- The Standard Box roller shutter is a perfect combination of efficiency and safety
Its box with a 45-degree cut fits perfectly into existing windows and facades. This solution is extremely easy to install, economical, and surprisingly effective.
The use of the Standard Box roller shutter guarantees energy savings needed for heating rooms and increases the level of security. Thanks to the rigid polyurethane foam filling the profiles and the layer of air between the lowered roller panel and the window or door, heat exchange between the interior and the surroundings is impeded. This provides effective protection against heat loss in colder months and excessive heating on hot days. Our Standard Box roller shutter is not only functionality and security but also an elegant design that harmonizes with the building’s facade.
Choose the front-mounted Standard Box roller shutter and enjoy convenience, money savings, and aesthetics in one solution.
In Box – flush-mounted roller shutter
- Invisible roller shutter box
- Easy access to the inspection flap
- Thermal comfort and insulation
- High thermal insulation efficiency
- Possible connection to Smart Home system
- The innovative In Box combines the best features of external and surface-mounted roller shutters
Its box remains invisible, and the inspection flap located at the bottom allows easy access for servicing. Roller shutter control can be manual using a tape or cord winder, as well as automatic using a motor. In our offer, there are wired motors controlled by a switch and radio motors controlled by a remote.
The In Box flush-mounted roller shutter is the perfect solution for those who value not only privacy but also comfort and safety. Thanks to the rigid polyurethane foam filling the profiles and the layer of air between the lowered roller panel and the window or door, heat loss is limited, and excessive heating on hot days is reduced.
We offer the option to choose a version with or without a mosquito net.
Thermo Box – top-mounted roller shutter
- Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation
- Roller flap opens from the front or bottom
- Roller system reinforcements in the bottom and front profile, as well as static consoles improving the rigidity of the roller structure
- Integrated mosquito net system
- Ribbed side cover with plaster strips on both sides
- Rich range of veneers matching the color of the roller to the windows
- Universal adapter enables easy installation on all window profiles
- Replaceable sliders
Thermo Box top-mounted roller shutters are a good choice for those who value not only privacy but also aesthetics and comfort. Their armor filled with polyurethane foam provides effective thermal and acoustic insulation, and after lowering the roller shutter between the window and the armor, an air cushion is created, reducing noise levels and improving the thermal parameters of the building. This solution allows for savings in the heating season and can lower the interior temperature by several degrees on hot days. Additionally, they can be integrated with a roll-up mosquito net, providing effective protection against insects and pollutants.
Thermo Box roller shutters are an ideal solution for wide window frames due to the use of additional reinforcements. In this case, their inspection flap can be opened from the front, and when the box is installed internally, from the bottom.
Plaster strips of Thermo Box roller shutters are placed on both sides, and a rich range of veneer colors allows for a perfect match with window colors.
System Smart Home
Manage devices in your home or office from anywhere in the world. Efficiently and conveniently control lighting, heating, as well as roller shutters and gates.
Smart Home is a complete system that allows you to wirelessly control household devices. After connecting your devices and setting up the installation, you’ll gain full control over them both locally (via radio transmitters) and remotely (using smartphones and tablets). This enables you to turn off lights and heating or lower roller shutters anytime, from anywhere in the world. Smart Home software works seamlessly with Android and iOS mobile systems.